Monday, July 21, 2008

Final totals... thus far

Well, I figured I should post a final checklist. Twenty years after I started, I have 446 of the 660 cards in the set.

I'm debating where I want to go from here. Will it be worth it to pick up a second box? I really don't know. How many of these cards are out there to be had outside of boxes? Is it worth my time looking through the online trading sites for the 214 cards I'm missing? Especially when the cost of shipping one card will be four times what the card is most likely worth.

Here is my current checklist (.doc file). If you can help me out here let me know. I don't know what I can give in return, but I'll see what I can come up with... I've got a growing stack of 1987 Topps sitting next to me that I could part ways with.

If anyone else is looking for 1988 Score, let me know, I've got several hundred doubles in my commons box now. I'll try to get a list of those up within several days.

I've started a new site to clean up a few things that I started here and to expand on my thoughts on baseball cards in general. It'll be slow going, but hopefully better in the long run. Maybe at some point, I'll move all of this over there.

Baseball Card Projects

Thanks.

3 comments:

jv said...

On your checklist, do the *'s mean you have it OR you need it?

jv said...

nevermind...figured it out...I'm an idiot...

I've followed your site since I found it and I would like to contribute to you finishing off this set.

Email me your address and I'll send you what I have...

--David said...

drop me an email (davidinark@yahoo.com) and I'll be happy to shoot whatever I have that you ned your way!