Friday, June 20, 2008

looking ahead.& Do You Remember?

I know there hasn't been much to say the last two days, but hopefully the next packs will get me back on track. I'd hoped to be able to complete the set with this box, but with the last three or four packs I've only been able to add between ten and twelve new cards to the set. So I'm not so sure now. I do have every intention of completing this set though, however I have to do it.

Up next is a second wax box of 1987 Topps. I'm itchin' to get into that one because I'm relatively close to finishing the set. But I'm going to wait until this box of Score is finished.

I'd also like to see what I can do wit 1989 Topps, because I've got a good start on that set with cards I bought 20 years ago. So that may be coming up after the second box of '87 Topps.

Lately though, I've been thinking really hard about trying to put together a set of 1981 Topps, the year I was born. Could be a challenge, but I'd like to give it a shot. After these two boxes of course.

-- Do You Remember? --

Do you? I didn't. I'd forgotten all about those little Magic Motion Trivia Card things that came in every pack of '88 Score. It was a 56 card set, meaning there's no way to complete a set out of one box. They're gimicky, but kinda fun. They're actually more fun now than they were 20 years ago. There's a lot of words on the back and I never wanted to read all of that back then, but looking at them now is interesting.



Yep, eight of them. I got a double of my Magic Motion Trivia Card. Oh well.

1 comments:

Scott McIntosh said...

I believe I have the full set of magic motion cards. You interested?