Sunday, February 8, 2009

1981 Topps

I was out of town over the weekend, so it's nice to see that the place didn't fall apart and my autopilot posts worked. While I was gone, the mailman left me an envelope from Doug at the Topps Baseball Cards blog with seven more 1981 Topps cards to add to my small collection. I had sent him two of the three 87 Topps he needed to complete his set. I wish I could have sent him the third one, but until last week, it was one of the cards that I was missing. Oh well.

Like I've said many times, my ultimate goal is to complete this set, card by card. I'm in no hurry to complete it, it's just a side project.



I've always really liked the design of this set. I love the hats, especially the Topps hat on the team cards.

Thanks Doug, the cards are great!

0 comments: