Saturday, February 7, 2009

2009 Topps pack three

255 Joe Crede
295 Derrek Lee
205 Miguel Tejada


201 Classic Combos (Saltalamacchia/Hamilton) - These are the checklists. I've always been a fan of an old school checklist, but I like these a lot. It makes the checklist interesting and still inserts them throughout the set.
206 NL ERA Leaders


LLP9 Legends of the Game Roberto Clemente - This is a Wal-Mart exclusive insert, and an absolutely beautiful card. Very classy design. It's a shame the silver foil doesn't scan, it's a beautiful touch on these cards.
TTT10 Jake Peavy
299 Cole Hamels Postseason Highlights
309 Humberto Sanchez
279 Ryan Church
215 Ian Kinsler
296 Reid Brignac

1 comments:

MMayes said...

I've only bought 1 pack and got the Salty/Hamilton combo checklist. I really liked the front of that card. I never realized Hamilton was so freaking built.