Thursday, February 5, 2009

1987 Topps has a new home

If people don't stop coming up with good ideas for card blogs, I'm never going to get anything done.

This afternoon I ran across a blog dedicated to one of my all time favorite sets, 1987 Topps. I'm only six cards away from the complete set, so I've got most of the set sitting right here in front of me. I've even commented on a few of the cards myself. But it's always fun to hear someone else's take on the cards. So far BloggerDK is doing an excellent job with this classic set and it should be a fun read.

I really like these card by card looks at these old sets. I'm also really enjoying doing the Score Young Superstars sets, but I don't have the time to do a 792 card set.

It looks like 1990 Upper Deck site never really got off the ground, which is unfortunate. And the 1984 Topps site is long dead. I was really interested in both of those sets. But I understand how much effort it takes to scan an entire set and try to come up with something to say about nearly 800 cards.

Also, don't forget to read that 1972 Topps blog, it's a good one. I really enjoy seeing cards from well before my collecting days.

Keep up the good work guys.

1 comments:

bloggerDK said...

Thanks man! Having a good time going backwards through these posts. Now I'm never going to get anything done.