Friday, February 20, 2009

Conan Go Bye-Bye

I've been a loyal viewer of Late Night with Conan O'Brien dating back to my freshman year in college (1999). Tonight is his final show before heading out west to take over the Tonight Show when Leno leaves in June.

I figured I'd give him my own send off with another one of my Wii character baseball cards.

I give you 1988 Score Conan O'Brien Wearing a Yellow Jacket and Playing Guitar, the rare black bordered version.


I made the Wii Conan a few months ago when I noticed that there was a hairstyle that kinda looked like his... things just fell into place from there. I need a life.

I'm sorry to say, I'm not really looking forward to Jimmy Fallon taking over, I don't find him terribly funny. And I really hope that once Conan takes over the Tonight Show that things don't change too much. I'm sure he'll have to tone down some of his more off the wall stuff for the earlier time slot, but we'll see.

I kinda sorta halfway began to learn to use GIMP... woo... now maybe I can drift away from MS Paint.

0 comments: