Saturday, March 14, 2009

1989 Bowman

Well, I broke down and bought a box of '89 Bowman on Amazon for less than $20 shipped. I've nearly given up on Heritage and I want something to open.

So stay tuned for 1989 Bowman, the soon to be sister site of 1988 Score, with a pack by pack break of the box and whatever other goodies happen to show up. Hopefully by the end of next week I'll have the box in my hands and we can get started.

This will still be my main place of business though.

EDIT: The site is now active and readable.

3 comments:

Jeffrey Wolfe said...

That's not a bad price or set. Hope you pull a Griffey or two. I have some random singles if you need to finish a set.

Ben said...

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on it.

The box was $19.48 shipped.

Sometime before it gets here, I'm gonna have to get my hands on some Ultra Pro pages that'll fit the taller cards.

Brett for President said...

Ben - you want the whole set? I have the factory set and not really attached to it...