Sunday, March 15, 2009

A myriad of technical issues...

well, just two.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the auto posting, but from what I can tell, it's not just me. So that's frustrating.

But my big problem right now is my email is an absolute disaster. All of my new mail is going right into the spam folder. So if you email me and I don't respond in my usual timely manner, leave a comment on whatever the latest post here is and let mr know that I need to check.

I'm going to be spending the rest of the afternoon trying to figure out my email, so hopefully that'll be resolved, but we'll see.

3 comments:

night owl said...

I emailed you about having '89 Bowman available, but after I read you bought a box of it, maybe you don't need them anymore.

Ben said...

I'll still give 'em a good home. How about we wait until I've opened the box before we work something out.

night owl said...

Yup. No problem.